- Download and sync roster from Blackboard
- View registered students and their devices
- It is highly recommended to sync your roster before your first class or quiz session
1. Select your course and click Open Gradebook. This is where you will update / view your roster and review quiz scores.
2. Click Sync Roster to download your student roster list from Blackboard.
3. Your course roster will begin downloading.
Click Close when finished.
4. Registered vs Unregistered Students
- Student names in blue means they have registered their clicker device on Blackboard.
- Student names in red means they have not registered a clicker device.
5. If a student has a clicker device in class but have not yet registered it on Blackboard, they can still use their device to take a quiz. Once they register their device on Blackboard, click Sync Roster and it will update your Gradebook. You can do this in class right before starting a quiz.
Updates and changes since the last roster sync will be reflected, if any.
6. Important: Be sure to sync your roster multiple times during the semester as your students drop / add your course and register their clicker devices.