- Sync scores with Blackboard Grade Center
1. Select course. Click Open Gradebook.
2. Click Sync Scores.
3. Select the checkbox for each session you want to sync with Blackboard Grade Center. Click Next.
4. Customize the scores you are uploading and click Upload:
- Selected Sessions(s)
- Each session is a separate entry will create a separate column in Grade Center for each polling session.
- Aggregate sessions together as a single entry will create one column in Grade Center and total all polling sessions together.
- Points Uploaded
- Choose type of points to upload.
5. Wait for the scores to upload and click Close when done.
6.Visit your course Grade Center in Blackboard to view scores.