- Add quiz questions to a video
- Assign points and create Grade Center column for video
2. Click Quizzing > Add Questions.
3. Click the Play icon to begin watching your video.
4. Pause at the time in the video you want to ask a quiz question(s). Click +Add New Question.
5. Questions cannot be moved once you click Add New Question. If you need to move this question to a different time in the video, you would need to delete and re-create the question.
6. The default type of question is Multiple Choice. You can change the type to:
- True / False
- Fill in the Blank
- Free Response
7. Type your question, answers, indicate the correct answer, and then click Save Quiz.
8. To add a new question at the same time in the video, click +Add New Question.
9. Repeat Steps 3 to 7 to continue adding quiz questions to your video.
10. Once finished, click Save Quiz and then ❌ to exit.