Skip to content
Using the Classic Recorder
- Post Presentation to Blackboard
- Post a TechSmith Relay presentation video to Blackboard
- View your course in Blackboard and create a new content. Click the ➕ button and then click Content Area. Type a name, check Available to Users, and then click Submit.
- Click the new content area > Build Content > TechSmith Relay.
- Type a name for your video.
- If you choose to enable grading for this video, select Yes under Enable Evaluation and enter a point value. This will automatically create a column in Grade Center.
- A link with the name you entered in Step 3 will be created. Click the link.
- There is no need to click Launch. TechSmith Relay will launch automatically.
- Click the Add Media button next to your video.
- Your video will be now accessible by clicking the link from Step 5. Click the content area name link to go back to your regular course view.