Step 1: Record a Zoom Meeting
Step 2: Upload Recorded Meeting to Relay Library
After recording a Zoom meeting, upload your recording to CSUDH’s TechSmith Relay server so you can easily share your video.
1. Login with your CSUDH credentials to https://csudh.techsmithrelay.com. You do not have to create an account or download any software.
2. Click Create > Upload Media
3. Click Select Files to Upload
4. Select your Zoom Recording video file. By default, all recordings will be placed in a Zoom folder on your computer in these locations:
- PC: Documents > Zoom
- Mac: Documents >Zoom
5. Your file will begin uploading. Click Close when finished.
6. You will see your video processing in your library. Depending on the length of your video, it might take some time for your video to process and may not be ready for immediate viewing.
Step 3: Share via Email or Post Video to Blackboard Course
1. Find and click on your video, located in your Relay library.
2. Click Privacy and select one of the following:
- Only users from your organization
- Only users from your organization with direct link
3. Click Share > Get a Link
4. Click Copy to copy the shareable link to your clipboard. You can now share this link by pasting.
5. To upload to Blackboard: